Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Tightly Coiled
What it is:
A concentrated treatment that strengthens the hair from within, reducing breakage and improving its look and feel.
- Addresses damaged and compromised hair
- Strengthens and protects hair structure
- Restores healthy appearance and texture
If you want to know more…
No. 3 Hair Perfector is not a conditioner, it’s an at-home treatment that contains the same active ingredient found in all professional Olaplex products. Created by two of the top PhD's in chemistry and materials science, Olaplex products feature first-of-their-kind, patented, bond-building technology, which relinks the broken disulfide bonds caused by chemical, thermal, and mechanical damage to the hair. This formula is made to work with every hair type, providing real, structural repair that works from within.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Use once a week or two to three times a week for damaged hair.
- Apply on damp, towel-dried hair.
- Apply a generous amount from scalp to ends until hair is thoroughly saturated.
- Leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes (longer if desired).
- Rinse from hair. Shampoo and condition as usual.
-Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate.
Water, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phytantriol, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Quaternium-91, Cetrimonium Methosulfate,
Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-37, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Nitrate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Magnesium Chloride, Etidronic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate.